Sunday, March 11, 2012

Night Out

Night Out Tube. Duration : 1.42 Mins.


www.spainmadhatter.blogspot.com Go check out my other pics and follow me down the rabbit hole...lol! It's a new year and my birthday came on a day i normally wouldn't call fun...Sunday. Hubby brought me to see Adam's Family on Broadway...(one of my fave childhood tv shows). My dress is actually a sundress made of cool material for the tropics.My mom actually bought a few of these dresses and sent to me for the summer, but it was so cool out on Sunday that i got to pull this off with mesh stockings. Starring Nathan Lane (one of my fave actors) and a great cast. Dropped off some presents for my lil cuz who has the same birthday as i do. Saw Adams Family and then went out to eat at El Centro, somewhere in Manhattan.

Keywords: Adam's Family the musical, birthday, night out outfit, new year's, nyc, Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com